National Stronger Regions Fund Round 3 Now Open (All)
Community Building Partnership (NSW)
CBP supports projects involving the:
- construction of new community infrastructure
- refurbishment, repair and maintenance of existing community infrastructure
- purchase of capital equipment with a minimum individual asset value of more than $2500.
Key Criteria for round 3
- Maximum of $300,000 to allocate in each electorate.
- Incorporated not-for-profit community organisations and local councils are eligible to apply for grants of between $2500 and $300,000.
- Funding requests over $300,000 will not be considered.
- The average grant awarded is around $20,000.
- Projects with contributions from their own or other sources will be considered favourably.
- Local councils, including their section 355 committees, are required to provide matched funding to the CBP grants.
|4 May 2020||Applications open|
|12 June 2020||Applications close|
|June to November 2020||Eligibility, assessment and approval process|
|Late November 2020||Announcement of successful projects and advice to all applicants|
|31 March 2022||Project completion deadline|
- Answer the Question and stick to the word limits
- Make sure your letters of support are relevant
- Make sure you include ALL mandatory documents
- Allocate enough time to prepare the application
- Do not leave it til the last minute to submit, be prepared for clitches
Application methods: Online
- Phone Gretchen 0400902628
- Email: gretchen [at] businesssense [dot] com [dot] au