WE’RE BUSINESS SENSE
A BOUTIQUE MULTI SKILLED CONSULTANCY
Our results speak for ourselves. We have secured over $400 million in grant funding to date.
We offer a range of services from:
- Strategic Grant Management (idea to implementation)
- Project Planning (being grant ready)
- Community Engagement (demonstrating and proving support)
- Research and Data (evidence)
- Business Cases (the big picture!)
- Project and Risk Management Plans (we can implement this Project!)
We can assist Councils, Not-For-Profit and the Corporate sector with:
- Renewal of Long-Term Strategic Plans
- Community Engagement Strategies
- Economic Development / Tourism Strategies
- Business Cases for large infrastructure projects and community programs
- Marketing Strategies
Hi – I’m Gretchen!
DELIVERY WITHOUT THE OVERHEADS OF A LARGE CONSULTANCY!
Business Sense is a boutique multi-skilled agency specialising in Strategic Grant Management. As a Lead Project Manager and grant funding specialist, I have more than 18 years of experience working in government, project management, economic development, tourism and in the commercial sector.
My results are underpinned by my ability to look at the big picture and then narrow my attention to detail, with a focus on quality and efficiency. This is overlaid with a passion for helping you achieve your vision. I draw on my extensive knowledge in Project Management to provide the best outcomes for clients. I am constantly looking for innovative ways to problem solve, being hands-on and having a down-to-earth approach!
LIKE US ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO STAY UP TO DATE.
Passion for securing grant funding, business cases, strategic plans, web development & branding. Our heart is in regional Australia. #businesssense
253 167Follow on Instagram
A SELECTION OF OUR CLIENTS
GET IN CONTACT
Because we love what we do & it shows in our work.
A balanced background in both the private sector and local government.
Dependable, qualified and experienced. When we say we will deliver, we will.
We are a small consultancy that works with others when needed so our clients don’t bear all the overhead costs of a large consultancy firm.